When you visit a website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, primarily in the form of cookies. This information could be about you, your preferences or your device and is mainly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information doesn't usually identify you directly, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow certain types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking certain types of cookies may affect your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website and cannot be deactivated from our systems. They are usually only activated in response to actions you take that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can configure your browser to block or be alerted to the use of these cookies. However, if this category of cookies – which does not store any personal data – is blocked, some parts of the site will not be able to function.
These cookies allow us to determine the number of visits and the sources of traffic to our website, in order to measure and improve its performance. They also help us identify the most/least visited pages and assess how visitors navigate the site. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymized. If you do not accept this category of cookies, we will not be able to know when you visited our website.
Cookies for targeted advertising
These cookies may be enabled on our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by these companies to build profiles about your interests, and to serve you targeted advertisements on other sites. They only work by identifying your browser and your device. If you do not accept this category of cookies, advertisements less targeted to your interests will be offered to you when you browse other websites.
"Social network" cookies
These cookies are activated by the services offered on the social networks that we have added to our site, in order to give you the possibility of sharing our content with your network and your friends. They give us the ability to track your browsing on other sites and build a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages displayed on other websites you visit. If we do not accept this category of cookies, you will not be able to use, or even view these sharing tools.
A cookie is a text file placed in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your device (computer, tablet or mobile phone), when viewing content or advertising. This Cookie file can only be read by its issuer. It identifies your terminal in which it is registered, for a period of validity limited to 13 months.
1- What are cookies used for?
Coco Marseille SASU uses four types of Cookies which can thus be saved in your terminal during a visit to our site: Technical cookies are necessary for navigation on our site, as well as for access to the various products and services, they allow in particular:
- to adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution),
- to memorize passwords and other information relating to a form that you have completed on the site (registration or access to the members' area) and to implement security measures (this is the case, for example, when you are asked to log in again to the member area after a certain period of time).
- for the purpose of measuring the audience of the various contents and sections of our site in order to evaluate and better organize them.
- if necessary, to detect navigation problems and consequently to improve the ergonomics of our services.
- to count the total number of advertisements displayed in our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, their respective number of displays, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and, if applicable, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the sums due to the actors of the advertising distribution chain (communication agency, advertising management, site/distribution medium) and to establish statistics.
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces, according to the navigation of your terminal in our site, see, if necessary, according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your terminal with your prior agreement .
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces according to the personal data that you may have voluntarily provided (advertising targeting).
2- Your choices regarding cookies
By using our site, you consent to the use of the aforementioned Cookies. However, you can choose at any time to deactivate all or part of these Cookies, with the exception of the technical Cookies necessary for the operation of the site as indicated above. Your browser can also be configured to notify you of the Cookies that are stored in your terminal and ask you to accept them or not.
Refuse a Cookie through your browser software
Your browser can also be configured to notify you of the Cookies stored in your device and ask you to accept them or not (on a case-by-case basis or in full). To do this, simply go to the help menu of your browser (link provided below) to find out how to modify your preferences in terms of cookies: For Internet Explorer : click on the link For Firefox : click on the link For Safari : click on the link For Opera : click on the link For Chromium : click on the link
How to refuse an advertising cookie?
You can manage the use and operation of these Cookies by visiting the Advertising Cookies management platform offered by advertising professionals: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/ and following the instructions given there. You will thus be able to know the companies registered on this platform, which offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting the Cookies used by them to adapt to your navigation information, the advertisements likely to be displayed.
If you find that our way of doing things does not sufficiently protect the personal life of Internet users, or if you wish to help us in this subject of e-privacy, we invite you to visit the site of Squaring the Net who inspires us a lot with his clever fights.